9.29.2012

here and there | where in the world we... play!

Phew! This will be the final in the series of 'where in the world we...' After this post you'll have a better idea of where we live, where we work, and best of all - where we play. Of course there will be more posts about our adventures, but this is what we've experienced so far.

I think I'll let the pictures do the talking this time. (Let's see if I can hold myself to that. See, already I can't control myself. I get a hold of a keyboard and it's like having a conversation with me after a quad shot Americano.)

We play at the....

The Intercontinental Hotel and swimming in the Persian Gulf, or as the locals prefer, the Arabian Gulf:




















































and the pools - one right in our compound and another just about one block away at the Education City Clubhouse:














and in the big city - downtown Doha:







More next time... Still lots and lots to share!