9.08.2012

villa #6 | where in the world - we live

Minimal words this round. Here is the first of three in the 'where in the world' series. Hopefully I can get the other two rounds up this week. The only thing that would make this villa better is to sit on these couches and visit with all of you - eyeball to eyeball! Well, not all of you at once...




front door view - and our regal beagle guarding the place




main living room - right as you walk in




dining room and tv room, next to the main living area - through a door




another view of the same room - and our three children who are being raised by a television and strangers, very nice strangers, though!



kitchen - I spend very little time here (these days)




Zoey's pad - view inside




Z's pad - through the door



heading upstairs...




still going up - excuse the left over birthday balloon...




Drew's digs - only one view for you; I can't maneuver with that ginormous bed and wardrobe in there




where Livy lives...




more Livy livin'




one more view...




random living space at the top of the stairs - a work in progress




master bedroom




more master bedroom




and, again...




master bathroom




more bathroom - yes, I took 3 photos of a bathroom...I'm saving the best for last...




I love foreign countries and their silly pots. The small one is, what I like to call, a hiney hoser. Go ahead and use your imagination. It's technical term is bidet. I'll let you google that, too. Maybe I should start a 'word of the week blog', where you get to google a new word each week. Fun! What does it say about me that my longest caption was about toilets? Don't answer that.




and finally, because we can't forget Truman!